FAQ

Category: By beatupjunk

FAQ Contents

  • General Questions
  • Where can I post music?
    How do I download music?
    Where can I make requests?
    I'm banned from chatbox, why?
    What sources does this blog use?
    Where can I download the tracks from the player?
    How do I search for music?
  • Speedyshare
  • How Do I Download?
    Why Speedyshare?
    It says, "The one-hour limit has been reached. Wait 9:16 minutes.", what does that mean?
    It says, "This file has been deleted for the following reason: requested by authorities", what does that mean?
  • Artists
  • I'm an artist and I would like to share my music here, is that possible?
    I'm an artist and my music is being shared on this site without my approval!
  • Advertising
  • Can I advertise here?


    If your question remains unanswered, submit a comment and we will look into it
     

    0 comments so far.

    Something to say?