My Life

By beatupjunk
^shot by my sis

Holidays almost over :( Hope everyone has had or is having a sweet time =D
I did anyways, next few days I've got a bit more time so you will all be enjoying of some treats (bp top100, top20, mnml top20, hoping to have time for all 3 =D)

To start off, couple of brand new tunes, enjoy.
No Doubt - It's My Life (Laidback Luke Bootleg) House
Steve Mac - Paddy's Revenge (D.O.N.S. Remix) Progressive
DJ Jose - House Of Justice 2008 (Don Cartel Remix) Electro House
Dario Nunez, Oscar Cano - Kiss Me feat Nieves (Original Mix) Progressive
DJ Daniel Cast - Piano Love feat Danielle Stonatti (The Evil Remix) House
Shawn Jackson - Werd Up (Original Mix) Electro House
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous August 11, 2008 at 7:34 PM
    lol, thats gili Trawangan.. i was there 2 weeks ago
  2. Unknown August 12, 2008 at 1:42 PM
    hi,
    I saw you uploaded Dario Nunez, Oscar Cano - Kiss Me feat Nieves (Original Mix)

    do you have the JON FLORES MIX ?

    its an amazin tune!!!

Something to say?