Sun Ain't Shining No More
After 2 days of poor releases there's finally something worth sharing, damn what a bombs :)Also; you have all become kind of accustomed to sharejunks by now and I'd like your opinion about it. Do you like it, do you hate it, and if so tell me why. So should we change to sharejunks?, or not because you bought a speedyaccount? or because it doesnt work for you? etc.
Please leave a comment, some constructive criticism would be nice as well :)
It's either gonna be speedyshare or sharejunks so dont ask for zippyshare.
Oh and enjoy the new releases =D
The Asteroids Galaxy Tour - The Sun Ain't Shining No More (Thomas Gold Remix) Electro House
Quentin Harris - Can't Stop feat. Jason Walker (Daddy's Groove Magic Island Re-Work) House
Cevin Fisher - You Got Me Burning Up! feat. Loleatta Holloway (DJ Chus & D-Formation Remix) Tech House
Norman Doray - Krystal (Dabruck & Klein Remix) Progressive
Norman Doray - Krystal (Jean Elan Remix) Progressive
Ricky Rivaro - Tell Me feat. Joan (Veron & Praia Del Sol Remix) House
Surkin - Chrome Knight feat. Chromeo (Original Mix) House
PS. Due to the constant violations in the shoutbox causing over 500 banned ip's it is now impossible to post without an account. So before you can post you will have to register, which is free and quick. Oh and all bans have been removed, sorry for the inconveince.
First of All, thanx for the sound!
Then i hate sharejunks beacause its just don't work...You've got my opinion =)
Now Let's Go to Work.
Bye*
Dont know why, I just like it, its easy to use....
Speedjunk there seems to be problems when downloading multiple tracks...Very slow..!!!!
Keep up the good work..
Excellent post though.
sharejunk doesnt work perfectly and the dl speed isnt as good as speedyshare.
love ya blog,
eclip
maareh over bombs gesproken:
private pool project is vandaag uit, inclusief remixes van jeroenski.
laat ik daar nou heel lang al naar uitkijken!
Doe mij maar weer speedyshare
en heb een account!
Thanks for music anyways, but please choose another site. Speedyshare/rapidshare/zippyshare anything OK with me but not sharejunks :D
Mjah, just my 2 cents & tnx!
I vote speedy!
Thanks for the great tunes
-Samuel Cartel
also let us know if you ever get ur hands on this
Asteroids - The Sun Ain't Shining No More (Matthew Dekay Mix)
ive only got the rip heres the link
http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/84625238/file.html
but this is the finest version of this track...
Please Man I Really Like Your BLog but i have a problem with Speedy.And ShareJunk
Thanks for an awesome blog, by the way, keep at it :)
Thanks,
Johan
It doesn't take a long time to wait 12 SECONDS!
Now as for sharejunks, it works decent for me and I do prefer them over speedyshare just because I don't have to wait 15-20 minutes to download a track. What I dont't like about sharejunks is that it saves files like this The%20Asteroids%20Galaxy%20Tour%20-%20The%20Sun%20Ain%5C%27t%20Shining%20No%20More%20%28Thomas%20Gold%20Remix%29.mp3 and I have to rename every track I download from them which is a pain in the ass. Anyway keep up the great work!
Damian
FaceTheMusik.net
read the text
Good thing that you can share entire folder, so it would be easy to post tracks in the blog LOL
but it would be the best if you would post all songs with with the flash player so you can have a try if you like the song or not.
than it wouldnt either matter if I have to wait the 20 min (speedyshare) to download the song
you don't give a crab?