Who Freaked Who?

By Arthur
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous September 25, 2008 at 2:28 AM
    Okay I've figured out why you are using share junkies!
    A) A buddy of yours runs it
    B) If you pay money and sign up with shareshit aka sharejunk you can download multipule downloads.
    C) You get a kickback!

    I know whats going on you fucking retard. Jesus!!! Not all of use are retards - So first you share! Now you ripe off artists to make a buck!

    You've been posting my music long enough and now I must ask you to stop! I put alot of work and effort into my music! Effort you'll never understand!

    Joel Zimmerman
  2. Arthur September 25, 2008 at 2:42 AM
    If you sign up.. for FREE... you get 4 multiple downloads...

    and how do you think the music on this blog is being payed for?? We're not related to Santaclause
  3. beatupjunk September 25, 2008 at 10:29 AM
    arthur arthur, its a mole, its just a mole.


    so stop feeding it =D
  4. Arthur September 25, 2008 at 11:56 AM
    I've got a short fuse :)

Something to say?