Beatport top 10 Indie/ Nu Disco 01-10-08

Beatport top 10 Indie/ Nu disco
Hey guys a new charts for the differents, I heared this number 1 track "The Faint" and i also thought Indie/nu disco was totally different but I actually liked it.
So for now here is the Beatport top 10 Indie/Nu Disco. If its a succes i will post it more if not:D then its for this one time:)
Feel free to comment and give suggestions.
Greetz prld
ps: thanks to nojaz for the Yusek - tonight upload
- The Faint - The Geeks Were Right (boys noize vs d.i.m. remix)
- SebastiAn - Momy
- Bag Raiders - Nil By Mouth
- Dolle Jolle - Balearic Incarnation (Todd Terje's Extra Mix)
- Proxy - Dance In Dark (Original Mix)
- In Flagranti - Business acumen (you love her coz shes dead alteration)
- Alex Gopher - Aurora (shinichi osawa remix)
- Yuksek - Tonight (Original Mix)
- Matias Aguayo - Minimal
- Ben Mono - Jesus was a b-boy feat Jemini (moulinex_rmx)
I really appreciate it, i love this genre !
This genre is just as popular as others!
i like it!
thnkx