Very Nice!

By Anonymous


It's a time ago since I made a post because I had some busy times. It's time to make it up with some very nice tracks I picked up on the way. These tracks are the ones which were the best from all the songs I downloaded in the past month, namely Latin tracks. Soon I will make another post, because i have a lot more to share. Also have 2 Promo's witch will follow in an hour.

Enjoy These Tracks!:

Pecan - Microfunk (Rishi Bass 2008 Remix)
Latin House
Veron ft. Praia Del Sol - Necesito Burritos (Original Mix)
Latin House
Robbie Taylor & Alessandro Stasi - Mr. Cokesniffa (Erik Carmeo Remix)
Latin House/House

Bryan Dalton & Dan-e Feat. Mitch Crown - B With U (Firebeatz Remix)(Track Deleted on request)
House/Jackin'
Jak-Z - Feeling pretty good (Original Mix)
House

Liam Vizzle - That Banana Track (Mightyfools Remix)
Lounge/Fidget
Jaimie Fanatic - Turn This Place Up (DJ Bam Bam Remix)
Fidget House (Great!)

Jin Sonic & Dive - Play (Original Mix)
Tech-House
 

7 comments so far.

  1. tud33sud October 4, 2008 at 10:29 PM
    very nice post..but please guys..start using zippyshare if you can..it's more practic and you can make multiple downloads!!it should be great!!thanks
  2. Anonymous October 5, 2008 at 1:25 AM
    hey guys i have a reques for ya...does anybody have Whelan & di scala - the vamp....??
  3. Anonymous October 5, 2008 at 4:14 PM
    multiple downloads also possible with SS man.. but like 4 files are deleted?
  4. Anonymous October 5, 2008 at 4:41 PM
    What is the password off Bryan Dalton & Dan-e Feat. Mitch Crown - B With U (Firebeatz Remix)(Track Deleted on request)?
  5. Anonymous October 5, 2008 at 4:51 PM
    Bryan Dalton & Dan-e Feat. Mitch Crown - B With U (Firebeatz Remix)(Track Deleted on request)

    HUGE!!

    is there still a site where i can download it?
  6. Anonymous October 5, 2008 at 4:56 PM
    I also am for zippyshare. it;s much easier, but speedy is still how gijs (nojaz) want it , so.
  7. Anonymous October 6, 2008 at 9:41 PM
    Jaimie Fanatic - Turn This Place Up (DJ Bam Bam Remix)

    Can REUP???????

Something to say?