Future Classics

By nojaz

Long have I wanted to post this, today is finally the day =D
A bit commercial, most tunes you should already have by now alot of them have been posted in top20. May continue doing this on ~monthly basis if appreciated.
Bitrate: 160 kbs (I have it in 320, may post it in 320 in a while, no sure yet)

Tracklist:
  1. Joachim Garraud - Are U Ready (Original Mix)
  2. Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up (Dirty South Mix)
  3. TV Rock - Been A Long Time (Axwell Remode Mix)
  4. Erick E - Wanna Go Again (Bingo Players Remix)
  5. Deadmau5 ft. Kaskade - I Remember (Vocal Mix)
  6. Hardwell, Rehab - Mrkrstft Version 2 (Original Mix)
  7. Angello & Ingrosso - Partouze
  8. Ctrl Alt Del - Hit My Stix (Micky Slim Club Mix)
  9. Sander Van Door - Apple (Bart B More Remix)
  10. Laidback Luke & A-Trak - Shake It Down (Original MIx)
  11. Franky Rizardo - Voodoo (Original Mix)
  12. Happy Clappers - I Believe (Club Mix)
  13. Youri Donatz - Buy This Record (FunkuZ Buys The Remix)
  14. Herve ft Plastic Little - Cheap Thrills (Vocal Mix)
  15. Alex Peace - From Inside The Speaker (Twocker Remix)
  16. John Dahlbäck ft. Lisa Stansfield - Monchichi
  17. Keven Maroda - Gotta Have House (Robbie Rivera Juicy Ibiza Mix)
  18. Martin Solveig - I Want You (Laidback Luke Mix)
  19. Dirty South & Axwell - Open Your Heart (Vocal Mix)
  20. Tommie Sunshine - Limit Of Your Mind (Tocadisco's Beach Club Mix)
  21. Underworld - Born Slippy (Joe K vs Beto Dias Remix)


 

10 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous August 11, 2008 at 12:13 AM
    Great .. thx =D
  2. Anonymous August 11, 2008 at 12:26 PM
    Joachim Garraud - Are U Ready (Original Mix)

    Can you post that one!!
  3. beatupjunk August 11, 2008 at 12:32 PM
    its on the cd :P

    or do you mean in 320?
  4. Anonymous August 11, 2008 at 1:22 PM
    great thing :D
    i love it!
  5. Anonymous August 11, 2008 at 1:29 PM
    Love thisss, great for when you missed some tracks
  6. Anonymous August 11, 2008 at 2:31 PM
    Just in 320! the full!
  7. Anonymous August 11, 2008 at 2:36 PM
    love it!!!!
  8. Anonymous August 12, 2008 at 4:32 PM
    good but 320 is always a must
  9. Anonymous August 17, 2008 at 3:02 AM
    plleeeaasseeee post it in 320 ;-D
  10. Nstig8r1123 September 2, 2008 at 7:24 PM
    Thank you for this post... it's rockn my day :) I appreciate your time in doing this for all of us to enjoy. Take care... B

Something to say?