I'll be gone...

By Arthur



....For a while.... But my laptop's coming along for the ride so I'll drop by now and then!

Today I just made a post of 2 tracks I bought and the rest are request from yesterday..

some in full and 320
Deadmau5 - Brazil (2nd Edit)
Jerry Ropero, Denis The Menace, Sabor - Coracao feat. Jaqueline (Axwell Remix)
Maurizio Gubellini - High Tension (Original Mix)
Michel De Hey And Grooveyard - Compound (M I R K O Rmx)
Sandy W & DJ Flex - Love For You (Sebastian Ingrosso & Steve Angello Remix)

And a mash-up... (rip but wtf)
Dirty South & Axwell Vs. Comando Vermelho - Let Das Armas Go (Nick Naughty Baile Booty)


*CLICK* for download

Peace!!
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous August 9, 2008 at 2:30 PM
    Man just forget to host on speedyshare,it sux, host on zippyshare ! much better..
    Great tunes!
  2. Anonymous August 10, 2008 at 7:17 PM
    Speedyshare rocks!
  3. Anonymous August 13, 2008 at 9:40 AM
    brazil is incorrectly labeled, i dont know what track it is but it is not deadmau5-brazil! or the 2nd edit!
  4. vega687 August 17, 2008 at 2:15 AM
    jup dit is niet de 2nd edit :)

Something to say?